Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fancy shoes

Andy went to the running store today to get proper shoes.  They find shoes based on your foot shape and how you stand and run.  Andy got a new pair of Asics (his old shoes were worn through and he was starting to get pain on his long runs).  It's funny because they have you run around the store to make sure they are good for you. We are fans of the Sounders colors they happened to come in too.  They had running capris on sale so I got a couple pairs to use in a couple months.  The nike ones even have tiny zipper pockets to hold a key or two or your Gu.  The cool thing about this place is that if you don't like them and the shoes hurt you within 30 days, you can exchange them completely worn for a different style.  He thinks he'll like these though, he used Asics before and these feel awesome.

When we were back home we started the overhaul on our room.  Andy has had his clothes in piles forever because we didn't really have anywhere to put it.  We made a ton of progress, but not quite done.  I think we'll need more hangers.  We had to get it organized though since bebe will be living in our room for awhile while he eats during the night, and need space opened for the pack n' play and a rocking chair.  We are not fans of having to leave the room at 3am lol.  I will post after photos when we actually finish.  All of the clothes are either squished into the closet and 2 dressers, but there are still other things we just had stored in there that we will have to move.

Here is his exploded piles while trying to organize them

Here is a picture of my work shirts- it is hard to tell, but I have 50 of them!  Most of them fit weird though so I never wear them...I have about 10 that I will rotate around, even fewer that I wear often.  I don't like button-ups as much as the cardigans (though I do have like 20 cardigans there lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment