Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cleaning up Super Bowl weekend

We had planned to have a few people over for the Super Bowl, therefore needing to clean up.  I think a bit of nesting kicked in because I went upstairs and took over.  We had Sawyer's room clean enough, but the rest of it was still a disaster area.  Half of Baby's stuff was still in the hallway, we had summer stuff up there that I just didn't know what to do with, Baby's room was just a pile of unorganized clothes and what-not, and the laundry room had random clothes and lint balls.  Our disaster of a room was worse than normal because I was getting lazy after work and leaving my clothes by our bed, and I never got rid of the water bottles I drank every night because I thought it was funny to see them add up (there are like 50 of them by now since I can tell the taste of tap water even when filtered.)  Welp, got rid of everything at the top of the stairs and hallway, cleaned out the laundry room, got rid of my clothes and water bottles (a little sad about that), and completely finished Baby's room apart from wall decorations! (Sawyer's wasn't even done when he moved into it at a couple months old hahaha)
baby room (the dresser/changer is the same green and cream as the decorations)

Sawyer's room (monkey hamper will move into baby's room soon)

laundry
Unfortunately we still haven't figured out our room's situation yet, but the clothes aren't on my side anymore ;)  Too bad I have so many clothes that I take up 4 racks and Andy only has 2 racks in the closet.  The whole upstairs looks a lot better though, next I just have to figure out the office (which doesn't need any decorations really), figure out what to do with our room, and find a theme for Sawyer's room.

The saddest thing happened last night though.  It was pretty late, but randomly every couple minutes Sawyer would start scream-crying and grabbing the back of his head and saying "IT HURTS!!!"  After 15 seconds or so, it would go away and he would just be normal!  It was the weirdest thing but so sad to watch.  Andy went right out and bought some ibuprofen which fixed it so he could sleep.  I guess he did it once this morning so Andy gave him another dose and he's been fine all day today.  I hope this stays away, but I do have an appointment Thursday I will ask her about it (his pediatrician is my baby doctor, we picked one that did both.)  We let Sawyer sleep with us because he had problems.  For some reason my pelvis was the worst it has ever been last night so between him and the pain, my sleep wasn't so great :(

Today was the Super Bowl and we had Erik and Destiny, my parents, and Kyndyl and Joe over.  We ate way too much food that wasn't good for you, but it was delicious (my favorite was Andy's pulled pork sandwiches)  Nobody cared what team won, but Andy and Kyndyl had squares on a grid so we were just trying to win money (neither of them won).  It was fun though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment