Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A few funnies

I had to go home sick today.  My nose was dripping everywhere and I couldn't stop it, and I was sneezing all over everything.  Not to mention I was falling asleep all day.  Unfortunately I couldn't sleep once I got home because every time I would lay down, my nose would stuff up and I couldn't breathe.  The whole "not able to take medicine" thing is not cool.  I ended up making a giant smoothie with a banana, strawberries, mangoes, pineapples, blueberries, peaches, apple and orange juice, spinach, and a blob of ice cream because it was too sour without it.

The day wasn't completely horrible though, a few funny things happened today:

Here is Sawyer in the bath, I suggest you go to the 30 second mark and watch, "delicious!"




I have no idea why he was asking for fish juice, but turns out he wanted orange.



One more thing Andy posted to FB because it was so funny:

Earlier at Taco Time drive thru...

Girl at window: "Would you like any hot sauce or ketchup?"
Me: "No, just some salt please."
Sawyer: "NO SALT! JUST TACOS!!"

1 comment:

  1. I think the "fish juice" video could possibly be my all time favorite! Sooo cute and funny! Gosh, I love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete