Sunday, December 9, 2012

A couple shoots

I haven't done photos in awhile (it is kind of an off season being colder weather) but I had 2 people ask me to do them this weekend, Tawni (who went to Natalie from work's daycare) and her friend Kourtney.  I was a bit weary because I can't get in my normal positions with the tummy (there's a lot of laying on your stomach), but figured I could figure it out as I went since it was nice to get an extra couple hundred dollars around the holiday. 

Saturday morning we headed to Wapato park to meet Kourtney.  This year the cold has been holding off, but I think it finally arrived.  We were frozen playing on the toys because we didn't bring warm coats.  Sawyer had a pretty good coat though, and loved the toys.  We even tried to get him to warm up in the car, but he wouldn't go!
Andy was making obstacles by karate chopping

I had to take a picture of Sawyer of course

Kourtney and family finally arrived, and we had a bit of fun.  Her husband's twin sister was pregnant, and his other one was up from FL, so they wanted family photos.  




Boy were my legs tired afterwards.  I can barely walk up stairs already, and I was squatting half the time!  It was fun though.

Afterwards we picked up Erik and Destiny on our way to Roy.  They were having a Christmas bazaar that we wanted to check out.  Sawyer got to see Santa again.  He was way cooler with Santa this time around, but dominated his candy cane immediately like last time.  I am surprised he didn't break his teeth!

Later Erik and Destiny came over and they all played Kinect all night while I worked on pictures the whole time.

This morning I met Tawni at the barns for their pictures.  I always try to suggest somewhere else since the barns are so played out by everyone, but it is what they want, not me, so I can't complain.  At least I am familiar with the place lol.  Some morons drew on the wall with chalk (those over-done maternity shots that have ___+___=6 or whatever) though that is just incredibly rude for everyone else, not to mention will cause the owners to put up the no trespassing signs again. UGH.  Little Kloe is Sawyer's age (like a week apart) and it is so funny seeing how they act and talk EXACTLY the same.  I took her 2 year photos and it was the same thing.  She is the cutest little girl though, if I didn't know she bites, I would steal her ;)


I spent the rest of the day working on Kourtney's photos.  I wish people realized how time-consuming it was.  Very relaxed weekend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment