Thursday, March 29, 2012

wet

I had to wring out my underwear today.  And my socks. And 4 layers of tops.  And my sweatpants.  And I dumped water out of my shoes.  It is supposed to be like that for our tournament in Spokane this weekend.  If I get hypothermia, it was nice knowing you all.  Things to bring this year that I forgot last year: blanket, food.

The good today?  We had free breakfast at Mitzels with all the Finance Reps in the area for work.  I won a Lindt chocolate bunny.  Plus I got a new phone with a better camera so I will have better quality pictures on here.  I just have to figure out how to transfer my contacts because it isn't in our transfer machine yet, it is a smaller sized SIM card, and the only contacts that android is syncing to google is the ones I've typed in new on that phone. It will probably be until Monday, but still exciting because as someone that isn't actually selling phones, I am usually last in line for new ones. Oh, plus we got our Sounders tix sold to my parents last minute.

I am not excited to drive 5+ hours tomorrow after work though, over the snowy pass, to go play in the rain all day.  And leave cute Beans behind. Andy is excited though because he sees it as a little vacation and likes to watch me play.  I am glad he will enjoy it. :) I think I will enjoy the time in the car with him.  We are staying with my aunt Barb since she lives down the street so we will get to visit with them... well probably just my cousin Angelica because she will be the only one awake by the time we get there haha. Which is funny because they are coming next weekend for the Seattle Comic-con and Easter.  I am lucky to get a free place to stay or there would be another $50!

Ok this blog was pointless but just posting my current thoughts lol.  I will see if I have any pictures Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment