Friday, March 9, 2012

Typical Wednesdays

This past Wednesday was another great Wednesday.

*I apologize in advance for all the fuzzy pictures.  I'm not sure what was going on with my phone camera!*


First, I got off work and picked up Sawyer to head to my orthodontist appointment.  For the first time in forever he was wide awake and nobody was there to watch him so he had to sit on my lap.  I let him wear the sweet stunna shades.  Grandma bought him a new ne-no (lightning mcqueen) so he was distracted at least, but he insisted on sitting at the edge of the chair which made me nervous that he would take off at any second!


Next we stopped at DQ.  Mmmm.  I had an Ultimate Cheeseburger (have you had one? So good!) and strawberry shake (they make them with real strawberries straight from the farm, I know because I worked there) and he had a cheeseburger. 

Next he got a haircut.

Its kind of hard to tell here haha!
 Then we had our last night at little gym for free :(  I wish it was worth the money to keep sending him, but $75 for 4 classes is just so steep!  He LOVES it there though.  I will do a post later with all the vieos since I know some of you have asked to see them, but being at work I will just post the last pictures.

The class always starts with the shakers and the hello song


Then we played with the sticks to a song.  Sawyer was so good with them, he spun it around like a baton, balanced it on his head, put it between his knees, and jumped over it to the music.

They made a tunnel with the parachute and mats

One of the last parts of class is bubbles.  They all run over with their shirts up so she can blow tummy bubbles.

The last thing before going home is getting stamps!

It was definitely fun to go.  I'm glad my mom won that month.  Hopefully we can do more gym in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment