Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Green Box Day!

Yesterday was green box day!  Once a year our Sounders tickets show up in a plain green box and it is one of the best surprises to come home to!

I actually like the scarves this year (the green is better in person).  Last year they had the "sounders" side in blue and it wasn't as cool when everyone was raising their scarves because the sea of green is always more visible.

After we found the box, Erik and Destiny came over for dinner.  Andy made the biggest burgers I have ever seen.  They were good, but it was like a meatloaf per person.  It wasn't even able to cook all the way through lol.  I had him make mine smaller after seeing Erik try to eat his.  This picture doesn't seem to be diong it justice, but if you compare it to the size of his hand, the meat was like 2 inches thick haha!

We watched The Voice and Destiny mentioned milkshakes.  I didn't even realize we had the stuff for it.  I had a delicious vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, fudge, and banana with whip on top.  Here is destiny's about to go with strawberry ice cream and a banana.  They were SO good.  I need to remember to make those more.


I am switching inventory days to Tuesdays, and today we woke up early to a winter wonderland.

Of course when I picked up Sawyer he took off into the wet yard so I had to chase him down.  He just wanted to drive his car.

We got home and took a 3 hour nap before I headed off to rugby...which was only an hour long because apparently cold weather means only 8 people show up :(  Hopefully more decide to come Thursday because our first home match against Budd Bay is this Saturday at 1:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment