Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blehhhhh

I hate to post about it, but today was awful.  I left work early yesterday because I felt crappy, and it definitely didn't improve today.  I woke up and got sick :( I called Andy to tell him and he turned the car around so he could take Sawyer to daycare for me.  Well, turns out Sawyer had it too because his crib was a disaster.  Luckily I didn't have to mess with that!  We all slept for awhile but Sawyer didn't act sick at all and none of us had fevers.  Andy brought sierra mist and soup. I missed work today, but had to go to rugby because our first game is Saturday and I couldn't miss anything.  Luckily my illness is going away because I managed to hop in to the last part of practice.  It wasn't very pleasant though, especially since the only thing I ate in the past 2 days was a half a bowl of soup!  Hopefully this is all gone by tomorrow!  Thanks to Andy for taking care of us and going to rugby with me...then taking Sawyer to JitB when he was "cold" and "hungy".

Side note: We are letting Sawyer make more decisions now.  Juice or Milk?  Burger or chicken?  We ask him twice so he doesn't just say the last thing he hears like "Juice or Milk?" Juice.  "Milk or Juice?" Juice.  So far he always picks the same thing which is good.  Today he picked burger and apples.  Not sure why I get so proud over the little things like that, but I just want to squeeze him haha!

Anyway, I feel like we catch everything that goes around since I work with the public and Sawyer goes to daycare.  Maybe in a few years we will just have super immune systems!  Hope nobody else catches this weird bug.  At least it isn't lasting...Sawyer still has had a cough for weeks from his last cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment