Friday, March 2, 2012

Home Sick, Day 2

I am still feeling under the weather...plus, my work only pays you sick pay if you are gone at least 2 days so I stayed home today to be safe (or keep others safe.)  Sawyer stayed with me which wasn't the easiest thing.  Andy said I should have taken him to daycare, but I didn't want to risk him getting the others sick. He didn't like me laying on the couch all day, but spent a lot of it with me at least.  Here is what we do when we are bored at home all day...

First, he made me take off his jammies (which I later found in the trash bin)

 We watched a lot of The Cat in the Hat, Thomas the Tank Engine, and "Bob-bob" (Spongebob)


We also took a lot of silly pictures with the front-facing camera

His finger cracks me up here










2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, you look like you don't feel very well, and yet...yours and Beany's faces made me laugh r.o.l. So funny, I think this is by far one of my favorite posts. Hope you get feeling better soon, very soon. Plus it is hilarious that Beany's jammies were later found in the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so much alike in these pictures, so cute! Sorry you aren't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete