Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spaghetti Face

Sometimes things are just easier to eat with your hands.




Today he also ate about 3 ice creams added up.  He kept going up to everyone and asking for bites.  I think he got half of everyone's bowls!

It was a good weekend.  We had Krissy & Leslie and Kyndyl & Joe over for meatball subs and games last night.  It was definitely a good time.

Today we met up with Katie in a park in Tacoma to practice my kicking.  It looks like I'll be playing fly-half again this season so I need to work on it.  Andy taught me very well and said my kicks improved a lot today and they were pretty good :)  It isn't easy kicking a ball shaped like that!  You have to remember to drop it low, keep your leg straight without kicking the ground, run into it, hit it at just the right spot on your foot, and have it dropped at just the right angle.  All after having caught it thrown from a distance while people are running at you full speed. Yikes!

Afterwards we went to mom and dad's to eat spaghetti with Destiny and Erik and her parents.  It was cute, as soon as we pulled into my parents' neighborhood, Sawyer started yelling "bampa!  Erik!  mama! Erik!" except he says "Eh-wik" He still can't say Destiny lol.  We didn't tell him where we are going though so it always surprises us how he knows things like that.  He also surprised us because Iron Man was on (I've only seen it once) and he freaked out yelling "MAN-MAN!" and would get all angry when the movie would pan to someone else.  I guess he learned that at daycare lol.

This was the last total-relax weekend...the rugby games are starting next weekend.... in Portland....we have to be there at 9am which means we have to leave here at 7am...UGH lol.

1 comment: