Friday, May 10, 2013

xxx

Today I had to stop in at my work to nag my bosses about my time card and try to figure out some FMLA stuff.  I hated that I had got dressed and make up and just went to work for a short time so I called Andy and said I was coming to pick him up afterwards.  I wanted to do something fun and say hi to Krissy and Kyndyl at his work anyway.

After about an hour or more talking at his work and Sawyer playing with the other office ladies, we decided to go to Issaquah because I wanted to go on a pretty drive.  I had forgotten to eat and was starving at that point.  (Am I the only one that forgets to eat sometimes?)  We saw signs for the XXX Rootbeer drive in so we followed them.  It was awesome!  They had walls full of old-timey (and random new stuff like random kids' ASB cards).  They have their own rootbeer which Andy ordered and I'm sure was awesome (I really only like mug rootbeer but the flavors of this was pretty cool and unusual that I think rootbeer fans would enjoy).  Sawyer's strawberry milk we had to special order came with a little toy dog on the cup.  Then his chicken strips came with a toy snake on them, and the girl even came halfway through the meal and gave him a bouncy ball as well.  Our food was pretty good but messy.  I'd definitely eat there again.




You can see the little snake

That's supposedly Buddy Holly's last tour bus
We were driving back and I saw the sign for Snoqualmie Falls so I asked if we could go there for a bit.  Sawyer thought it was pretty cool.



2 comments: