Monday, May 27, 2013

Some videos

I've been taking videos on my phone randomly so I thought it was time to post some below.

Also, I got a guitar today!  My old manager bought the set (guitar and case) about 2 years ago but never used it (the sticker's still on it) and needed to make room in their condo.  They bought it all for $300 and sold it to me for $50.  I've been wanting lessons forever (and Andy's been looking into them for me forever for each gift giving event) but every time we run into not having the guitar in the first place.  I wanted to learn a useful instrument, as you aren't usually the cool kid when you bust out the flute, oboe, or trumpet which is all I can do right now hehe.  I hope I can do alright considering my tiny fingers.  I knew at one time how to play "island in the sun" so there's hope, plus I'm usually good with music.

Anyways, back to the videos:

Sawyer bugging Kellan as usual


Kellan sucking on his hand (this was right after the Skagit River bridge fell into I-5 so that is what is on in the background, do not be concerned- they pulled everyone out safe)


Here is just Kellan kicking a ton, which he loves to do lately.  It's funny that Sawyer always moved the blankets off his arms, and Kellan always kicks them off.


Sawyer licking Kellan


Sawyer rolling a toy tire on Kellan and then reading him a story (this one's long)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I posted a comment on this video post, and it didn't show up! Anyway...thanks for posting these darling videos of Sawyer and Kellan. I can't wait to come and see Sawyer and his antics interacting with his baby brother!

    ReplyDelete