Monday, May 6, 2013

Sun-day

Yesterday was even hotter than the day before, and today followed suit- it broke the record at 87 degrees in Seattle today!

Yesterday we decided to get stuff done...well, after some sleep... I slept until noon and Andy got a couple hours of nap after I woke up.  We don't go to bed until after midnight and after waking up in the night I have been extra tired, so I needed it.  Anyway, I weeded the garden while Andy started sorting out the garage situation.  We need to get the couch functional again, set up the garage door opener, and possibly fit a car in there in the winter.  Sawyer played with chalk and his riding toys, and Kellan hung out in his bouncy seat.


Before

After

My arm after  :(  I got a lot of slivers too


I was watering the plants and Sawyer kept jumping in front of the hose, so I decided to full-out spray him down.  He loved that so we played that for awhile while Andy made steaks.

This was Sawyer sad after I told him we had to go inside since he was getting too cold


The front door was left open while the steaks cooked and we got to try out our fire alarms :(  They all go off if one goes off, and Andy said the one upstairs actually says the words "There is a fire" over and over.

This morning we were invited to walk in the park with my parents.  We had nice walk then went to my parents' house afterwards to hang out in the yard while my dad built a wall around a tree (he took out the old logs).  Sawyer LOVED the sprinkler.





 Sawyer made grandpa make him eggs

I thought I had a good angle to prove Kellan actually has quite a bit of blonde fuzzy hair, not just random strings of brown like it appears lol


When Andy got home we went to the store and got things for philly cheese steaks- complete with cheese wizz!

It looks like it will be nice all week- yay!  Though it should cool down to mid-70's which is nice because it was getting TOO hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment