Sunday, May 26, 2013

Why we are doomed

I am not sure what we are going to do in a few weeks.  Ever since Kellan was born, I can't get to sleep until like 1-2 am (usually closer to 2).  It isn't his fault, he doesn't even stay up that late.  His last feeding is usually around 11.  As a result, we end up sleeping in until like 11:00.  Sawyer included.  I need to get our stuff together because right now if I wake up around the time I'll need to for work (like 7-ish) I am so tired I can't function and just dive right back into bed.  Uh oh!

Here are some other things we've done so far this memorial day weekend:  Andy changed the oil in the truck, we got our new compression socks in the mail (my pink ones shown), Andy got an iPhone 5 (he traded in his old one for $100 which was a dollar more than he paid for it well over a year ago), we got Sawyer some more shirts, and we watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower which was very good.  Oh, and Sawyer voluntarily put his clothes on himself instead of saying "I can't!" like he does when we ask him to try.






No comments:

Post a Comment