Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Potty... and long day of blankets

My goal was to never have two in diapers.  Mainly, I didn't want to pay for two kids worth.  I have heard from a lot of people that once the baby was born, the toddler often goes backwards in potty training and I got worried.  Though Sawyer likes to pretend he is a baby, he luckily hasn't had toilet issues.  He has only had one accident the whole time Kellan has been here, and that was because I forgot to take him potty before his nap.  We had a bag of pull-ups we put him in at night but since he always woke up dry, we started putting him in undies at night too.  He has gone 5 days now with no problems :)  Related, he fell into the toilet today which was slightly sad, but hilarious at the same time.

I tried to make 2 blankets and a burp cloth today.  I got through one blanket and a burp cloth and managed to mess up the second one so I have to continue tomorrow :/  It took all day though.  I hope I can get better at all that sewing stuff so it isn't hours just to make squares and pin it.

When we got home we had baths.  I moved up Kellan to these pajamas in size 0-3 months.  His nb size ones are a bit short now.  He's growing so fast :')


1 comment: