Thursday, May 9, 2013

One Month check up

The tiniest Monson turned one month this week!

He is still the best little baby.  He actually slept 7 hours one night (whoop!) but usually goes 5-ish hours at a time now.  Which is fine because we go to bed around midnight and he wakes up at 5 or 6 to eat.

Sawyer is so nice to him, but being 2/almost 3 he does have a hard time sometimes.  I left the room for a minute to get the clothes basket and I came back to this:

He said the baby's hiding.  He is at the bottom of the pile.  Kellan doesn't mind though, he was just sucking on his hand wondering what was going on.  I told Sawyer he can't do that and went back to change my shirt and heard Kellan cry.  I ran back in and asked Sawyer why he was crying and he said, "I kicked him."  -.-  I also catch him trying to be nice and bounce his bouncer a little to roughly or rub his tummy or head a little too hard but its just because he loves him.  Sometimes I'll look over and he'll be kissing his head over and over.

Anyways, we had Kel's one month check-up today.  He is 10lbs 13oz (75%) and 22.5 inches (80%).  She said he is doing really well and keep doing what we are doing.
What a goofy picture of him

Afterwards we went to the mall since Andy said I could get a birthstone necklace for mother's day (I didn't end up getting one yet).  We ended up eating at the OCB since it has been years and kids eat for a dollar on Thursday.  It's always "meh" food, but you can pick so many different choices and desserts that I kind of like it.  Plus they have icees at the drink station now!  Sawyer got his dollar worth and at 4 pieces of pizza.

After we ate we let Sawyer play in the playground thing and of course he finds the tallest toy to jump off of :/  Here he is jumping off the dolphins. They're as tall as he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment