Friday, May 24, 2013

A visit from Vancouver

Well, first things first.  I had an orthodontist appointment and they scheduled me for retainer fitting next Friday so I can get my braces off JUNE 12th!!!  Hallelujah!

Anyways, Andy's aunt Kathy was up from CA visiting the Vancouver crew, so she and Kristi came up to visit us.  Not only that, but she brought the kids.  Trevor and Preston were home from Utah State, and Sawyer loved playing with the little kids.  It was so cute seeing them all run around and play together.  Kristi made an adorable blanket for Kellan, and Kathy told us some great news, she and Wouter are moving up here!  Well, not here, but Vancouver which is close enough.  That means all of them except uncle Jedd will be in Vancouver (well and Andy's dad but he is close enough) which is awesome because they are so fun!

Oh, I also ordered my 2010 blog book.  I read a few instances where people's blogs completely disappeared so I decided to get it in hard copy form.  They aren't cheap so I'm going to order them separate and hope the blog doesn't disappear in the meantime lol.

Sawyer always thinks he's playing the xbox at the orthodontist

The kids played mr. potato head and Sawyer wanted me to take a picture of his

Andy with Preston and Trevor, and Sawyer doing puzzles with Nathan

Aunt Kathy with Kellan

Yes, blurry, but pajama time

Kellan's new blanket quilt- it matches his shirt perfectly with the brown and lime

No comments:

Post a Comment