Saturday, May 11, 2013

Farmers market and Sounders

This morning we woke up bright and early to go to the farmer's market.  Well, 8:00 is early for me lately haha.  We parked in the train lot and met Kyndyl, Leslie, Krissy, and Krissy's mom.  First thing we got philly cheesesteaks.  They weren't exactly ready that early in the morning so we got free lemonades for our wait :)  We walked around the market.  I found a lot of plants I wish I could buy, but we don't have our yard set up yet so we can't make garden boxes to plant them :(  Everyone else bought some though, and we got flowers.  Krissy and Leslie have a pretty big garden that I am jealous of.  It was pretty fun to walk around though, and I even ran into my friend Brian.  I carried Kellan around in the Ergo, and Andy carried Kyndyl's plants so she could help with Sawyer.  When we were done we headed back to the train station to feed Kellan and move the car seats over.  Kyndyl was taking the boys back to our house and watching them for us so we could go to the game.  It was so cute- Kyndyl gave Sawyer a drink from her water bottle while I was feeding Kellan on the sidewalk and he goes "Thank you Kyndyl!  That was very nice of you!" I don't know where he learns these things lol.  I'm glad he has manners though :)

We took the sounder up, which is nice because we don't have to worry about parking, and it stops at King Street Station which is in the parking lot of the stadium so we don't have to walk far.

This was my first game this season since I was quite pregnant before, and standing for 90 minutes was not ideal.  I guess I was the good luck charm because they won 4-0!  We even got to see Obafemi Martins score in stoppage time and do one of his back flips :)  What a good game!


I got a sunburn :/

When we got back home we were glad to hear that the boys were both very good!  Sawyer loves Kyndyl so he had a lot of fun!

Here's a couple pictures of Kellan from tonight on my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment