Wednesday, December 29, 2010

YAY!

I am so excited, I am about to burst!  We have planned a trip down to Sacramento to see Andy's mom and step sisters, then head over to Salt Lake to see more of his family.  It will be a super long road trip, but Andy pretty much just gave me the best present ever!  I get a 10 hour mentoring session with Andee from Crave Photography!!!!!! She will teach me how to take better photos, pose people, and spend a lot of time showing me her tricks to the amazing editing she does in photoshop.  I feel like I go to her website every day and when he said I could mentor with her when we visit Utah, I couldn't be happier!  She has very edited looking pictures, which is just how I like it.  Take a look around her site, i could spend hours on there (and i have at work when we are slow lol) and especially look at the category: Photoshop Fridays!  It is crazy how she can transform pictures, especially that sunset one!  Maybe in the long run I can make that money back if people will hire me to take their pictures :)  It is such a fun hobby, and I am excited to get some "personal" help.

Also making me happy today: Andy's iphone got a bit faster by taking it to the Apple store

Also: I finally got to shop at the enormous Forever 21 and buy a few shirts (it is SO cheap and cute there!) like my sweater dress was only $10!

Also: since we were in the area of the Tacoma Mall, we got to eat at Tacos Guaymas which you are missing out if you have never been.  It is in like a fast food place and has a drive through but they will bring authentic mexican food to you and it is on real plates.  It is seriously the most delicious thing EVER.  Get the steak enchiladas!

Also: The 4th season of big love is on demand now! We got rid of our netflix so i was wondering if we would ever catch up. :)

Also: I got off work half day today :)

Also: I have not yet mentioned the awesome gift Andy's mom sent us: matching "The Office" shirts that say Dunder-Mifflin on them :)

Update: we still havent heard if we can move to Bonney Lake yet.  We are waiting on my cousins gf to make the decision if she wants to move there, but she might want to move to Kirkland so we get it if she decides not to- cutting our rent in half! We have our fingers crossed! My aunt and uncle are closing on the condo the beginning of January, so she will have to decide either way by then.

5 comments:

  1. That's a whole lot of good stuff! Maybe you could teach me some of your new photography skills. That's one thing on my wish list... photography lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come i had no idea u guys were moving? or thinking about moving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We told you Jill lol like at bunco night lol lol
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete