Monday, December 27, 2010

babylegs

I finally got some babylegs, so sawyer got to wear them today.  It is so much easier changing him in those things than to wear pants, and he can wear them with all the summer rompers that cooper gave him (Coop was this age in the summer) plus they will fit him until he is like 4 (not that they'll last that long).  He spends a lot of time in front of the toy my parents got him. Luckily he learned to sit before he got it.  Here he is with his new toy and babylegs.  I am sure they look like girl tights from the picture, but they have skulls on them in real life FYI lol. I think i am going to buy more online in solid colors.



i love the look on his face

mama's pants are almost as fun as the toy




I also sent the pictures of Avery to my cousin.  I hope they like them, she is so new i dont think they had any of her.








No comments:

Post a Comment