Thursday, December 16, 2010

Retail

The mall is always a mess at Christmas but we went out today to try to find a sweater for the Webb's party (no luck- everyone bought them all out) and wanted to get some shin guards for soccer.  I figured it would be pretty dead at 9pm but nope- busy as ever.  I got some shin guards, pants, shorts, and socks pretty quickly though- yay!  Funny how my work is pretty slow this year compared to normal.  I guess people are just buying their phones online now?

I figure this will be the easiest Christmas we will have for a long time.  Sawyer doesn't know what Christmas is so it would be a waste of time and money to try to find him presents in this mess, I have already informed my parents we are taking them to the Science Center to see the Harry Potter exhibit for their present since we both wanted to go, my brother and his wife get something you can't buy in the store, and Andy and I don't buy presents because it is our shared money anyway so we decide on things to get so it isnt a waste of our own money if we wanted something else more. (Example: last year we got our nice TV).  That leaves one present then: we will have to find one for Cooper.  I have a history of buying presents on christmas eve, so that will probably be a trip to the Walmart toy aisle and my christmas shopping will be complete! lol!

I will leave you with what happened in the washer/dryer.  All these bibs were completely separate!  They magically found the correct ends to their buddies and made a daisy chain, so funny!

2 comments:

  1. #1 that bib train is awesome

    and

    #2 Are Andy's legs really that dark... or is it just the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol he looks black, it must just be the picture

    ReplyDelete