Friday, December 3, 2010

Scentsy and pictures :)

We went to Stacy Jacobsen's open house tonight to take advantage of the 50% off.  I am SOOOOO excited.  Normally the pictures are$200 for a family session plus a $100 deposit that you later use for your prints.  We got the session plus $100 in prints for $150!  I am so excited to get family pictures done! I just don't know if i want them soon, or to wait until he is 1 to get his 1 year pictures plus family at the same time.  (They are good through 2011) Through Sunday she is offering 40% off if you buy it online on her blog stacyjacobsenphotography.com.  No, I am not getting anything for this post, i am just excited and wanted to share the good deal lol.

While we were there, there was also a scentsy rep.  I have a scentsy burner but dont have any really good scents  so i was pretty excited to order a few- one eskimo kisses, one home sweet home, and one central perk praline. They smell so good!  Sawyer also met a new baby friend Jack.

Afterwards we went a few houses down because we heard Andy's friend growing up, Jordan, was in town from Spokane.  It was good to see him again and get to meet his girls.  He got to meet Sawyer.  He is thinking about moving back into town which Andy is pretty excited about.

I love when it is a good day- it started out with a meeting at work (i love Fridays because it means everyone has to be at work at 9, not just me) and it was really funny.  I love my work- it is like a party...it is like every person has such a good sense of humor.  It is nice to have a fun getaway during the day, and come home to an awesome family environment at night. Plus we put up a giant flashy "christmas" neon looking decoration at work.  If you are in Sunrise Village, drive by the at&t- there is the big flashy thing in the window...hilarious if you ask me!

Oh, P.S. Andy only has one more week of school.  I am so proud of him!  He pretty much will have his English degree by the end of the school year (not 2010-year) and just has to start the education classes. I am sure he will mix them though. YAY ANDY!!! I am so glad he went back to school.  I am glad he knows what he wants to do! I have no idea and didnt want to waste money on something i'd might not want to do forever.  And time.  My work has tuition reimbursement, but i dont want a useless degree lol.  Maybe eventually i will figure something worth going back for.  I guess I can transfer anywhere (at least WA state) with my associates and not have to re-take basic courses.  We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment