Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Bug!

Congratulations to my friend Ashley H. for her new bundle of joy! Brea Carol was born Dec. 1st. First baby born at Good Sam's in Dec. so she got a little hat and stocking :) Jenna and I went to go see them in the hospital today.  I think most newborns are ugly.  Brea, on the other hand, looked like a little doll (really)!  She is so cute- i think it because she was c-sectioned and didnt have that swollen face a lot of NB's have.  We watched her get her hearing checked (passed) while Sawyer ate loudly.  It was funny because the nurse asked if Sawyer and Brea would be related and ashley said "boyfriend and girlfriend".  I think Sawyer liked her already- he kept turning to stare at her.  It is crazy he was once that small- i held her and she was so light, i could move her around with one hand.  I felt like i wasn't even holding anything.  Beany felt like a ton of bricks after her.  I am excited to have a little girl around, and someone to buy for if I see some cute girl outfit i can't refuse lol.  I just love her and I am so happy for Ashley because I know she will be a great mom!  I can't wait to go back and have another little baby...but then i think of being pregnant and how fast they grow and how i never want 2 in diapers at the same time, and i am definitely waiting a couple years for #2 haha :)

1 comment: