Thursday, December 23, 2010

check-up!

Beany got his 6 month check-up today!  He is 17lbs, 4oz (which is in the 45%) and 28 inches (90%).  Tall and skinny still.  Doctor said he is doing well and we are doing a good job which is encouraging.  She also said since his cold is going away we can look forward to him sleeping all night again (he has had a few nights, but he wakes up coughing still sometimes)

I am sore still from the indoor game on Tuesday.  I am always the most sore 2 days later, and i'm walking like a stick is up my bum lol.  As we all know, i have not exercised in over a year, and have only played soccer for one season in jr high so it was a bit tough.  Me and Julie switched out a lot.  It didnt help that i have asthma that tends to act up when it is cold and my lungs felt like exploding within seconds lol.  Jill and Kailee had to play the whole game (well except the last couple minutes) so at the end I played forward long enough to get a goal!  Yay! I did a dance.  I think i could be a lot better with a little practice and getting used to the exercise so my legs dont feel like jelly making it easier to get past me...and i can kick it to our team harder (i may have flopped a pass and caused a goal for the other team once :-o) But...Venom won!!! And Kailee was back from college :)

I am not too excited for christmas this year.  In the name of saving money, we didnt do presents really.  I dont like opening them so i didnt mind, plus we have a tradition of picking out what we want since we were married.  That will work until Sawyer is older and realizes what is supposed to happen lol.  I tend to stay on the side of "dont waste money on baby things if it isnt necessary" like presents they dont know, and baby shoes when they can't walk and arent going to stand in any dirt.  What I am excited for is that my cousin Josh's girlfriend just had a little girl named Avery yesterday and they plan to take her to christmas breakfast! I am crossing my fingers they stay with it!  She would be Cooper's real cousin (since cooper is actually sawyer's second cousin gene-wise). I just love little babies :)

I will sign off with one more picture i found on Moraima's facebook of their time "tending Beanie".  It is a face he makes a lot lol

1 comment:

  1. funny/awesome picture of sawyer!!!!!!!!!
    u were such a good little soccer player!

    ReplyDelete