Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter morning we headed to my parents' house for breakfast.  My cousin Eric got married the day before so they didn't have time to prepare a big dinner like usual (we didn't make it to the wedding because I wasn't really up for a huge crowd, especially my big loud family lol.)

First thing, Sawyer got his baskets.  His favorite was the Mack truck to hold all his mini Cars drifters, and the Spongebob puzzle.




Next came breakfast.  My mom made a TON of pancakes!  We also had a ham and hash browns (and of course colored hard boiled eggs.)


Josh and Ryann came, which was awesome because they live all the way up in Lynnwood so we never see them, and next on the list was an egg hunt for Sawyer and Avery.  We separated them so that the girl stuff was on the bottom and his car eggs were on the top of the yard.  I think they had a lot of fun!


Erik dangled an egg from the bush



Next was play time.  Avery (6 months younger than Sawyer) is super shy, and everyone was happy to see her having a good time with Sawyer.  As usual with Easter, we had a lot of fun with bubbles.  Why are bubbles so cool?  I think I get as excited as the kids.










When everyone left, Sawyer fell asleep for about 3 hours and we hung out with my parents the rest of the day.  It was quite a good Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment