Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Twins

Before Kellan was born, Andy and I always talked about how weird it would be because Sawyer looks like both of us, and it would be weird to have another kid that looks different from Sawyer.  Maybe he'd look like both of us too, but in the complete opposite way.  Well, now that he's born, we still don't get that...they look almost exactly alike!  Here is a comparison...the angle is a little different and they are making different mouths, but they DO make the same mouths at certain points so we see it every day.


It was super warm outside today!  I wish I could do more activities :(  I went outside with Sawyer for a few minutes though and he took off running up the street.  I yelled after him "too far" because I can't run up with him or even walk fast and he kept going so he got in trouble and had to take a nap.  We left the door open all day though so we got some fresh air. I took a few pictures of Kellan outside but he wasn't really having it.  I noticed I can get him to smile a lot of times by smiling at him and rubbing his cheek while talking to him.  It's so cute.

He was a doozy last night though.  Lately we've been having to set our alarms for 4 or 5 hours at night because he will go too long without eating, but last night/this morning he woke up to eat every 2 hours.  I was so tired that we didn't get out of bed until 11am haha.  Sawyer normally sleeps in our bed after Andy leaves and doesn't wake up until 10-ish anyway, and just played Cars youtube on my phone while I slept the rest.  Kel slept through most of yesterday though.  Hopefully tonight is better because he's been awake most of the day.

Stop it, mom!

Smiley face

No comments:

Post a Comment