Thursday, April 25, 2013

Finally got outside

Today was the perfect weather.  You know, about 70 degrees so you aren't too hot or too cold.  Though with the sun beating on you it starts to get a little warm.  I got all of us dressed and we walked up to the neighborhood park.  It was good progress, and hopefully I don't end up sore tomorrow.  Me and Kel hung out on/by the bench while Sawyer played on the toys.


time for a break!

racing- his little cheeks were turning pink

He has to jump off everything


Here is when Kellan pooped out of his diaper and I had a lovely time using 20 wipes to get it off of everything (including my own shorts) while he screamed at me :(  New clothes required



When Andy got home he made burgers- check out how tall his is!

Love these little guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment