Saturday, April 20, 2013

The week in review

 Andy went back to work this week and it was just me and the kids.

Not going to lie, it was rough.  They told me things at the hospital to make the healing faster- avoid stairs for a couple weeks don't lift anything heavier than the baby, try to rest, and if you start bleeding more than usual it means you are doing too much.  The problem: the bedroom and laundry room is upstairs (along with the big bathrooms), I had 2 appointments this week, Sawyer fell asleep in the car once so I got to carry him upstairs, and apparently "too much" is just bare minimum tasks.  I would get downstairs and get settled on the couch for awhile and Sawyer having to go potty would make me tear up.  The worst was trying to change Kellan since I'd have to sit on the floor.  I am glad Sawyer doesn't eat much normally because a few days he barely ate anything :(  It was pretty bad, and didn't really have anyone that could help...and how do you ask for that? "Hey, can you come over and do everything for me?"  I think yesterday it started to get better though.  It still really hurts to walk, but I can sit and do basic things again, and washing bottles or changing diapers doesn't make me want to cry.  Hopefully next work is a bit easier if I can rest this weekend.

Here is the week in pictures

Sawyer sees the rainbow

Andy at work at home for a few hours on Monday since his boss had to take him to work that day to get his work truck

Dance time...and jammies all day


First time at the doctor, is now up to 8 lbs 9 oz

We matched one day

Ashley and Brea came over...and Brea hugged Sawyer a bit too rough

Erik and Destiny watched the boys for us last night so we could give Andy a birthday dinner date at Moctezuma's

Passed out

No comments:

Post a Comment