Sunday, April 21, 2013

Almost Andy's birthday

Andy's birthday is tomorrow, but today is the weekend so we went to go get his present.  He already picked out a new "halo" sweatband at REI for running, and wanted to get some Sounders socks for the rest of his present.  We both like running in tall socks.  It feels really weird to run without them once you're used to them (I got used to them from rugby, and he wore them in winter to stay warm).  It's like running without spandex shorts (bad idea, I did that once).  Anyways, we had to go to the team store at the Southcenter mall to get them.

We started out at the coffee shop, and Sawyer got his "thtwawbewy meelk" (sound that one out)

We walked around the mall and I'm proud to say I didn't buy a thing :) even with Andy trying to convince me to go in Gilly Hicks since they had 50% off clearance items but I said I didn't need anything.  When we were done we were hungry so we went to Claim Jumper.



I may have convinced Andy to let us get their giant chocolate cake piece for his birthday.  (no, we did not eat it all in one swoop, even with 3 of us)


Andy went to Walmart while me and the boys stayed at my parents house to visit for a little bit- it is their anniversary today- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!  They stayed in a cabin at Mt. Rainier this weekend.

We got home and here Sawyer said he wanted to read Kellan a story- it was cute, he is reading him "Good night, gorilla."  By the way, Kellan managed to roll over here lol.  Sawyer used to roll over this early too though, I think it is because they have giant heads and tiny shoulders.  Sawyer stopped once his body grew a little more proportionate to head size.

No comments:

Post a Comment