Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Why I should start saving for the teen years.

Sawyer eats on his own clock, but he can eat a ton.

Here is what he ate 2 days ago for ONE dinner meal:
-6 inches of sub (went bite for bite with Andy on his footlong, half meatball, half turkey)
-Bag of chips
-Entire top ramen
-Then asked for (and ate) another peanut butter and honey sandwich

Yesterday for dinner he ate:
-4 eggs, scrambled
-good sized pancake

I don't want to know how much he will be able to eat once he's a teenager.  Along with him, Andy, and chompy-chomp-already-eating-in-the-womb, I think we will have to go grocery shopping every other day!  My dad texted me after seeing the "talking" video of our tiny one "He must be a Monson, he's eating already."

On a fun note, we went and got little man a present.  I had my eye on the dino onesies for months now, and wanted to go get them yesterday as soon as we found out it was a boy.  The mall Target didn't have newborn size, so we got him the pocket monkey shirt at Old Navy instead.  Of course, I went to the Target next to my work today to pick up a dino set :)


I can't believe how tiny they are!  I remember the newborn sizes were really big on Sawyer when he was born too.  I can't believe he is only 13 ounces (less than a pound) so he still has to grow about 8 times that amount to barely fit in these.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Great post! I have very fond memories of "trying" to feed Andy and his brothers during their "growing up" years! I remember doubling then tripling my recipes to feed the boys. Ah...sometimes I really miss those days of mothering. It is exciting for me to think about Sawyer and his little brother being together.:-)

    ReplyDelete