Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving '12

It was a usual Thanksgiving.  Went to mom and dad's house.  Erik, Destiny, Grandma, Grandpa, and Janet and John were all there. I made Erik take pictures of us before we ate (since I love to coordinate for holidays).  He is always the designated person because somehow anyone else tends to mess them up (you just push the button halfway on one of our faces, not sure how they manage) but I'm glad he doesn't complain. We had all my favorite foods. Sawyer even went straight down for a nap when Andy told him to go.  We eat early, but I am annoyed at the stores this year for starting their black Friday deals at 8:00 on actual Thanksgiving day because it cut our night a bit short (before anyone freaks, no I did not risk our tiniest member and go in those crowds pregnant, but the rest o' the clan always goes)  We got our deals online last night at Kohls and Sawyer is set for Christmas with new toys and jammies for under $100 (and we get $30 Kohls cash, woot!)



LOL I love him.  We told him to say cheese.



He ate all the yellow out of his egg

His new thing is that he has to show you what he's eating...yuck.


The only way to eat olives

I am thankful for everything I have, but to name the main ones:
-Andy, who does anything for us that we need or want, and does everything to make my life easier.
-My smart little guy, that surprises us almost daily with what he can do
-The Monson on the way, that is currently prodding at the computer as it rests against my stomach (not the hot part)
-Our house and cars
-Having well paying jobs we actually enjoy with the best benefits in a time where any job is hard to find
-Family & friends

No comments:

Post a Comment