Saturday, November 24, 2012

Snow Day

We didn't have plans today so we decided to go play in the snow.  Crystal Mountain opened on Wednesday so we headed that direction since we knew there would be at least some snow.

Andy and I used to go on drives all the time.  We would just hop in the car and see where we ended up.  I always loved driving around by Orting. It is just a bunch of fields and farms with barns falling apart and tiny towns, but always looks so pretty.  We took the back way to Enumclaw to enjoy the view.
By the time I would get my camera out, all the good views were gone :(




After driving through the forest for awhile, we finally reached snow!












We ate at the lodge and headed back.  We were home by 5.  It was definitely a fun little trip!  The funniest part of the day?

Me: Sawyer, are you going to go to ski lessons when you turn 4?
Sawyer: No, I'm a monster!

I guess monsters don't ski.

2 comments: