Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekend so far

Yesterday Andy invited Kyndyl and Joe and Erik and Destiny over for dinner.  He forgot to tell me he was though so I didn't know until later in the day hah!

Anyways, he made a big dinner and it was quite good, except my part of the chicken didn't cook though like the rest of it so I was afraid of it.  He made 2 beer can chickens, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and we had rolls.  It was so good- especially the gravy.  He poured some of the seasoning stuff from the chicken in the gravy and it was good on EVERYTHING.

Sawyer was hyper as usual when people come around.  Something hilarious was that he had to go potty so Andy took him in to the bathroom and left the door open.  We are all sitting in the living room when we hear a little voice from the bathroom yell, "HEY GUYS!  I'M POOPING!!!!"  It was the funniest thing.  Only a 2-year-old can get away with that!

We got to sleep in today, but it wasn't much.  Sawyer had a nightmare at like 5am and was screaming bloody murder so we let him in our bed.  You only get so much sleep with a small guy that takes up 2/3 of the bed.

Andy had to go to a gas leak when we woke up and I thought Sawyer looked cute in his hat he made me put on so I took a picture while he watched Dora.  I liked the episode because it was all about bananas and Sawyers new pronunciation of them "bow-nanas" cracks me up.

Andy got back and we had to get ready because he needed to set up the propane connector to Rob's generator.  (Rob is kind of my uncle- he lived next to my mom's family growing up and we still hang out and go camping with them at least once a year).  He lives in a really cool house.  He has a little koi pond out front, and his "backyard" is actually just a forest hill that goes down to a river.  If you look out the back window it looks like you are in a cabin in the woods!

Sorry that's over exposed, I forgot to change the settings when I got out of the woods.


Afterwards we went to the Tacoma mall because I wanted new shirts.  I checked the maternity store and nope- still no good 2 years later.  All the maternity clothes look like they are for 40-year-olds...which is too old to have kids anyways *sigh*.  We hit up Papaya and Forever 21 and luckily big baggy shirts are still in style.  The only problem is now they mostly have really short fronts so it was hard to find any long enough.  Luckily I found some that are still my style!  P.S. the maternity section at Forever 21 is a joke.  The models are all 5'9" and size zero with no bump...and the clothes fit accordingly.  The only maternity shirt I actually found was too tight on my stomach already and I'm only half way though (my regular shirts still fit!)  I ended up finding 5 shirts (in the regular section) and due to the cheap nature of the stores, we only spent $40!  Note to any pregnant women: don't waste money on actual maternity clothes!  You can find ones actually in style for half the price.  Plus you can wear them afterwards!  The plain colored shirts at the maternity store were at least $15-$20 a piece and have those dumb bunching on the side.   I only had one actual maternity shirt with Sawyer, and I plan to continue that tradition :)

We went home and I felt like it was midnight.  It was like 6.  Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment