Monday, November 19, 2012

Updates 11/19/12

Oh my gosh.  Time is flying lately.  I think between work, various appointments, events, and regular day-to-day happenings and errands, there isn't much time to sit back and let time just take its time.

It is definitely November here.  Today was a ridiculous rain and wind storm and I just kept hoping the power would go out so I could get paid to do nothing ;)  A few flickers, but no such luck.  My parents just got back from Hawaii (I know, they go a lot don't they?) and were sending us pics of them eating tropical things and I wish they'd take me just once lol.  It is the perfect time with this storm!  We are excited for Thanksgiving, even though the area manager made us all work 5 days this week so I had to work yesterday to make up for Thanksgiving day off. Let's just say with all the OT, holiday pay, and Sunday differential, I should have a nice check in time for Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas, we got our cards already!  I had a Groupon that expired the 8th :)  Otherwise, I am one who favors taking holidays one at a time!

ANDY: He is doing so well at work.  He got a new boss that actually notices all the work he does, appreciates it, is impressed, and sends updates to HIS boss.  Andy has got quite a few emails lately from "higher ups" praising his work and dedication, and pretty much apologizing for not realizing he had so much earlier.  His boss even said that he was pretty much the reason the plant was still standing for the past year, and they had no idea.  I'm so proud of him!

ME: Just the usual.  I got another new phone (what's new lol) but google always loses some of my phone numbers each time. I haven't even felt pregnant for a few months, which I welcome.  Well, apart from that whole get-winded-while-walking-up-stairs-or-across-a-parking-lot thing that tends to happen the minute the embryo appears.  And the whole big tummy with a wiggle worm inside. I'm wearing maternity work pants (early ones that don't fit by the end) most of the time.  Otherwise I wear black skinny jeans, which is funny to say skinny because I wear them when I am not.  They are just stretchy so they work.  I still have fitting jeans in regular jeans, I just have to pull the ol' "rubber band button" trick.

SAWYER: He just likes to watch jungle junction ("joo-junction") and play with his cars.  They talk to each other which is super cute.  He still makes us "watch this" way too often.  He is starting to raise his voice a lot which I do not enjoy.  He tries to sing along to songs which is cute but usually just turns into "ahhhhhhhhhh" in different notes. He is still pretty well-behaved though, and immediately says sorry if he does something wrong.  He is super bossy though...today I heard him tell LJ (who is 4, maybe almost 5) to go to time out.

BEBE: He just sleeps and does karate all day.  It is still pretty comfortable, but sometimes he'll get the bladder which I do not enjoy because it tickles like I have to go to the bathroom.  I think the name in the lead at the moment is Brody Pierce.  Brody because it is still modern and Scottish (Andy wanted a Scottish one if possible), and Pierce because that is where we met and the college means a lot to us since we both put so much into it (our names are actually on a plaque at the campus gym).

Here is a pic of me now at 21 weeks.  Definitely growing. I am trying to do these pics even though I hate them because people told me I would regret if I didn't have any pics being prego in the future...and since I have zero from when I was prego with Sawyer (and still no regrets I have no documentation of me in cow-form)  I thought I should in case someday I want to remember how tubby I was.  I reserve the right to stop though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment