Thursday, October 4, 2012

When dad's away...

...the household falls apart.

Andy had to stay the night in Bremerton for work last night so it was just me and Sawyer.

I thought through a bunch of things we could do together.  Tacoma mall? Walk in the park?  Well I got off work and my toe was still screwed up (no idea why) so I can't really walk well.  Plus I was all tired as usual. We went home and put on the debate.

Of course Sawyer runs to his chair right away "Hungy mommy!"

Uh-oh.

We had toast.  And cherry tomatoes from the farm share.  I can make toast.  And he got some sort of vitamins.  Parenting success!

Poor guy. Lucky I am not a single mom or who knows what situation we would be in ;)

The best part is I let him sleep in my bed and with a whole half to himself. He didn't wiggle or bug me all night. He fell asleep rubbing my head then grabbing my hands.  It was adorable but super weird.

Andy comes back today, thank God. Plus on his little trip his boss told him he wants him to start working 8 hour days (instead of 12) so we will get to see him sooner every day too!  He is salary so his pay won't shrink. He also got some nice compliments that people are impressed with him so it was worth the trip I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment