Friday, October 5, 2012

Attempt at pictures turns into a mess.

A few leaves are changing, but I was going to wait to take some pictures of Sawyer until they were all changing and had plenty on the ground.  On the way back from work I saw there were a few fall colors over at the elementary school next to our house, so I stopped by home for a few seconds to grab the camera and change Sawyer's shirt for a quick practice session.

Of course the little butt-head doesn't cooperate and neither looks at me or smiles when I ask him to.




But then, I hear "BLACKBERRIES!"  Uh oh.

He ended up eating like 20 non-stop.  At least he knows to only eat the black ones.





He made a huge mess everywhere!

I should have known there is no such thing as a quick little perfect photoshoot. Oh well.  I hope he is better for the camera on Sunday when we hit the pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment