Thursday, October 18, 2012

The haps

Here's another random update of all sorts.

I made another wreath on Tuesday.  It to donate to a fundraiser/silent auction.  Hopefully someone bought it.

The leaves outside my work are really pretty right now!

Yesterday we had a Sounders game.  Sawyer came along again.  It was chilly so we all wore many layers.

Here is Sawyer sad because we told him he could have a juice and banana but we had to get dressed first.  He kept saying he wanted his "bo-nana" since we promised him.

Good to go, and all set with his juice box.
They gave us free hats.


He saw me with the blanket and insisted on doing the "monster" after the game (he likes to look like a ghost)

We put a few more Halloween decorations up.
Ghosts in the little tree (and ghost windsock hanging from our outside light)




My back has been killing me.  I should have went to the Chiro a year ago, then again 7 months ago.  Both of those have flared back up. It is rough because half my job is bending over to count and put things in low drawers and what-not and I feel like an old person whenever I have to bend over.

We made the 20 week ultrasound appointment for Nov. 13th.  It's funny, I am most excited to finally figure out what to do with Sawyer's old clothes, if we can hang all those adorable outfits back up.  Not sure what we're going to do with all that crap if it ends up a girl is in there, since I'm not sure we would need to save them and have more kids if it is.  It would be nice to know if we can get rid of it though!  The piles of clothes are driving me nuts, but I don't want to box them up all nice if they are coming right back out!  I really have zero preference of gender at this point.  I'd like a boy for Sawyer to have a brother and to already have all the stuff we need except diapers, but I would like a girl as much so I know what it is like to have each "kind" without wondering that down the road then having more kids just to see lol. No, I don't have a guess- at this point I still have a hard time picturing a future baby is actually on the way.  I'm hoping the ultrasound actually will set reality in.  It feels so different once you know their gender and can give them a name!

Here is me now (16.5 weeks) Not sure how long these update pics will come because I hate fat pics of me (don't try to convince me it isn't fat when its a baby but maybe if I re-phrase it to say I hate "large" pics of me)  Looks like baby is nearing the size of my butt, which is quite the accomplishment!  I still fit in all my pants at least...well, the skinniest of pants I have to use the rubber band trick on the button and hopefully I don't have to sit too long haha!  Luckily I have some "fat" pants (a size up) to migrate into that are still too big  before I have to bust out the ol' maternity pants...though I am guilty of slipping my small early-pregnancy work pants on a couple times so I can feel like I'm wearing pajamas to work ;)

OK I think that is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment