Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blinded!

Guess what....WE GOT OUR BLINDS!


I know, about time!  It was in the offer of the house that they would install blinds, but I feel like moving in before the closing date postponed everything.  We have had a sheet over ours and Sawyer's windows, and I have been super nervous in the bathroom getting out of the shower.  They put a giant window in the bathroom that is distorted (not sure how to explain it) so Andy thinks people couldn't see in, but I feel like if it was dark outside and the bathroom light was on, they could at least see blob versions of us.  Plus, if it was bright outside the backlight was so strong, I couldn't do hair/makeup etc because I couldn't even see myself.

Problem solved.

That is our bedroom.  There was a gap in the sheet we had up right in front of the closet, so I would have to run into the closet, shut the door, then turn on the light (to avoid them seeing me in the light) to get dressed. It was a pain.

Our blinds installer was even a rugby fan!  He saw our ball and asked :)  Speaking of rugby, the field is turning to mush again thanks to the men and our recent rain storms.  Our first game is in Portland in like 2 weeks so hopefully we can get some good practices in quick with all our new members and our old coach gone :/  I came home soaked last night, but it wasn't too cold thank goodness.

One more random thought since I am at work:  I hate electric staplers.  It always turns out like this:
I don't get who is lazy enough that they can't press down on a regular one, but would rather deal with cords being plugged in and in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment