Thursday, February 2, 2012

More random vids

Andy's been taking videos with his phone so I'm trying to keep up posting them!

Every night Andy has Sawyer say "brush my teeth!" on his way up to bed.  Here he is a little bit ago.  He used to say it right, but now he just says "no" instead of teeth.  Now he doesn't need Andy to say it word for word like this, we say "brush your teeth?" and he says "brush my no!"  It is funny because he can say teeth just fine in other situations (like when his teeth hurt he will say "teeth hurt")


Here is Sawyer and Everett dancing.  He didn't get all of it, but this part was cute too.


Here he is getting a haircut.  I think it is the buzz that tickles him because he cracks up every time.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these videos! In the "brush my teeth" video and Andy tells Sawyer to say "Love you", Sawyer puts his little fist on his chest like maybe he has learned the sign language for "I Love You." But when Sam and I were there, I asked you and you said he hadn't learned that, but it is still so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He might know it from daycare, we don't teach him signs though so I'm not sure. I wanted to because I took years of it but I read it makes them late talkers because they learn they get what they want without having to talk lol.

    ReplyDelete