Friday, February 24, 2012

Moo.

Today I was cracking up.  It is probably one of those things that are only funny when you are there, but I wanted to document so I remember it.

Sawyer came over and in his tiny adorable quiet voice he has been doing lately (but with a binky in) goes "moo".

I said, "What?"

"moo"

"Take your binky out, I don't understand you"

(takes out binky) "moo"

That was no improvement.  What can sound like "moo"?  Movie?

"What are you talking about?"

You see, he only repeats sounds/words if he is really trying to say something.  I was trying to figure out what he was doing when he walked over to the bookshelf and lifted his hand up.  I noticed Andy had his wooden bull I think (which I always thought was a water buffalo or something..still not sure what it is) on the top shelf from the Philippines.

"Ohh!  You mean this cow?"

"Cow"

"Yeah, cows SAY moo"

I gave him the cow and he was super excited "COW COW COW!"

I took a picture of him super excited.  He says "cheese" for the camera now LOL


Then he got mad after a few minutes for some reason and threw the cow on our wood table.

"NO Beany, no more cow for you ever again"

He was not thrilled.


What is also funny though, is lately because he hears me call for Andy when I need him, that he now calls "ANNY ANNY!" when he wants Andy to come.  I think it is hilarious but Andy is trying to tell him "No, DADDY" heehee.  It is only when he is calling for him though, otherwise he is still "daddy."

2 comments:

  1. LOL Grayson calls Jon, Jon when he wants him to come too. It's funny, but Jon hates it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story, with darling picture too! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete