Sunday, February 12, 2012

Symphony

Today was a doozy, so I will just post about Friday and Saturday until I get everything together.

Friday we headed to the Northwest Symphony (or something like that) in Burien.  My dad got tickets from work, and my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins, Destiny and Erik, and Janet all went up to watch.  Sawyer didn't throw any fits or anything, but it was mostly older people there, and he would try to sing or say words which comes out VERY loud when in that situation.  Poor Andy had to take him to the back of the room the whole time.

Theres everyone except my grandparents and Janet, they sat closer

That is Andy walking Sawyer up at the front left right before it started

Saturday morning I had rookie camp, but didn't participate because I am still getting over this awful cold.  I figured rolling in the mud, hard work, and cold weather would not be ideal to help fight it.

Afterwards I took pictures of a photographer friend of Ashley's.  I am getting quite sick of the dairy, but it is hard to avoid it when everyone goes "I want pictures where you did _____'s" haha.  Here are a few:






Afterwards we went to eat at the most delicious mexican I think I've ever had, MocteZuma's in Tacoma.  Everything was good, and I even scarfed ALL the rice and beans, which usually I just pick at.  Sawyer dropped his "B" under Andy's chair and it was super awkward having me lay down on the floor in the restaurant and everyone asking what was wrong lol.
Andy's Chicken Mole Enchiladas

My chimichanga
I spent the rest of the night working on the pictures while Andy got a much needed nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment