Monday, February 13, 2012

Seattle Shenanigans

Sunday was a great day!

I woke up and did pictures for Ashley's friend Courtney...well, her kids anyway.  We have hung out a few times so it was fun to do.  Here are a few.  I have a narrow-down issue and ended up doing like 35 for her, EEK! haha!





Afterwards, we headed straight up to Seattle.  We were meeting family at the Crab Pot for Moraima's birthday but had a couple hours to spare.

We had the best parking spot ever right by the Crab Pot and walked over to Pike Place Market.

We did the gum wall:



Went to the first Starbucks (and made funny faces)



Went to the market



Looked at the boats (Sawyer loved this)


Found the store that strangely had everything we were looking for



 Visited my favorite store (It has all sorts of weird stuff in there, even 2 REAL mummies!)



Then it was time to eat!



Keeping Sawyer entertained while we wait
I had never been to the Crab Pot before, and it was awesome!  Andy's dad treated us all to one of the "feasts" that they are so famous for.  I had seen it on the food network before, but never in person.  Basically they give everyone a piece of wood and a mallet (and a bib which for some reason we didn't get but everyone else in the restaurant did) and they just dump the "feast" out on the table.  It had crab (YUM, my fave), clams, mussels, sausage, potatoes, corn on the cob, and shrimp- which were delicious, but creepy because they still had their legs and eyes!  It was SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD. Oh man.  And my stomach didn't even hurt afterwards which usually happens when I don't eat all day then stuff myself.  This is one of my new favorite restaurants!  We will have to save up to go next time though lol- it is over $25 a person for that thing (minimum 2).  It is definitely worth it though!




I have just been working on pictures since, but it has been nice because we are all healthy again!  We have all had colds forever (mine lasted like 2 weeks) and it has been pretty miserable lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment