Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Little Gym

I guess before I post about the Little Gym I should mention that awful holiday that thinks it is okay to come each year 2 days before my birthday. >:(  I will just say that Sawyer loves the elmo balloon and Lightning McQueen and Mater cars so much he didn't put them down the whole day...he even slept with them!  He came home yelling for juice, but completely forgot about it when he saw the Cars on the table.  I am so glad he likes them.


Ok so for the good part...we took Sawyer to his first Little Gym class today!  My mom won a membership and a month there at a costco raffle, so she gave it to him to use.  We sang songs, ran in a circle, bounced on the air bag, uneven bars, balls, and bubbles.  He had so much fun!

Here are some clips.  They are all very short so it wont take long to watch them.

Here he is licking bubbles off the floor for some reason :/


 This one is a bit longer (like a minute and a half), but worth the hilarious fall in the end


Here he is on beam


Here he is on the air bag


Here he is on the mat


Here are a few still shots of him



He had a lot of fun, but you only go once a week and it is $75 a month so I don't think he will go longer than the month....at least until he is old enough to use the equipment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment