Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something to do

Facebook is awesome.  Not only does it let you keep in touch with people that you most likely wouldn't have, but it gives you the ability to announce anything to a lot of people at once.  Today I announced I was bored and had no car, and my friend Ashley invited me to lunch! Woot.  What would have been boring due to my still broken car and my early day, became more fun.

We went to Famous Dave's.  Sawyer is a lot more difficult now that he doesn't sleep all day and is more active, so I had to take him out of his seat and put him in the high chair to play with the coasters.  Brea slept the whole time like a good little bebe.  It was tasty and the server drew a pig on a plate with BBQ sauce lol.

He kept throwing that on the floor so i had to start giving him coasters

Ashley makes those bows for her but she doesnt like them lol must be itchy

Pig plate!
Sawyer passed out in the car so I got an hour nap today too! YAY! The sad part was my lens came last night and I wanted to take pics since I would be home while it was still nice out, but Sawyer slept until it got dark :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been meaning to tell you that we LOVE the bike trailer. I don't know if you still have the chance to get that one from your co-worker, but we use it at least once a week (I really love riding my bike)... so it would totally be worth it for me to store a bike trailer. AND I've been meaning to tell Andy that on Tuesday when I said I was laughing about one of the goals... I mean to clarify that I wasn't laughing at his goalie skills, I was laughing at how silly the shot on goal was because no one even though it would be close to the goal but somehow it still went in. I think Andy rocks as goalie. Go venom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyrell I literally have no memory of any silly goal or any laughing on your part about anything haha so you're in the clear :) And I know you would never diss my goalie skills, and besides I'm sure there are plenty of times when seeing a giant man flopping all over in front of the goal trying to stop a little ball is pretty silly looking haha Go Venom!!
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete