Monday, January 24, 2011

Out of storage space

I was posting a blog last night and my picture storage ran out (1gig) so I had to buy 20 gigs for $5. Ugh.  It is worth $5 i guess because its a waste of time uploading pictures to another website, shrinking them to fit on here better, then posting the html code.

If you don't want to pay you have to go back through and delete pictures off the picasa album it makes for you, but then the pictures won't show up on your blog anymore.

Hopefully it goes through by tonight and I can have my normal blog for the weekend up!

3 comments:

  1. All of this ^ above talk totally just confused me and left me even feeling more dumb about computers lol.. I hope your normal blog is up, cause I love reading it and seeing your cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i will tell you about my blog in person tomorrow so i dont call out anyone on my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed.... I ran out of space so I started uploading them on photobucket again which is a royal pain. Let me know how this picassa thing works out.

    ReplyDelete