Friday, January 21, 2011

Its Friday night

and I ju-ju-ju-ju-just....got paid.   Anyone else remember that *Nsync song? Anyone? No Strings Attached? No? Ok...

Anyway we went to Borders to get the book club book, and Hilary Duff's new book.  Yes, she wrote a novel.  Andy said it was actually supposed to be good so I'll bite.  Review to come after I finish the giant book for book club, Enchantment (or something like that)

We had no choice but to go to Taco Del Mar since it was next door. ;)  I LOVE TDM.  I am jealous of the Borders parking lot because they get Del Mar and Jamba Juice (2 of my favorites) while I have Qdoba and Emerald City Smoothie which are the exact same type of restaurants, but I dont like either :(  Sawyer met a baby friend Landon.  As we were walking out, Andy said "I should have asked them out"  Yes, he meant ask random strangers on a friend date.  He is so weird.  He was serious.  I told him he can ask people out when I am not there to embarrass.

We then went to the Tacoma mall as I was on the hunt for a lens.  They closed 2 camera stores by my house, and the only one I knew of was in the Tac. Mall.  Well, it WAS there.  Closed that one too.  Weird to me because photography has gotten super trendy lately so I thought they'd be selling more stuff, but Andy said they probably made most of their money developing film- good point.  We did, however, stop in Abercrombie as usual and they were having 50% off red tag items so they were super sale.  They had the shirts I wore the entire time I was pregnant- seriously from week 1-37 when I had him.  They were half off the clearance (so like $15) so I got another one.  If you are planning to be prego ever (or again) you should pick a few up- just get large size.  They are "perfect stretch" and extra long so they end up just right when you have a bump or no bump.
Me now with the shirt
We tried best buy for the lens, but they only had 3 and they were all zoom lenses and I want a prime lens (50mm f/1.8).  Booo. Maybe we will find a camera store tomorrow.

Andy just did our taxes because his W2 finally came.  He said we should start spelling Saywer "$awyer" because we got $1,400MORE than last year....to be deposited into our account in 8-14 days.  Thanks dude. This will be nice!  Unfortunately we've spent more than that on him but it is a nice surprise lol.  Andy also just informed me that we would get an extra thousand back based on just his income if I wasnt working which i get pushes us into a higher bracket, but i gave them like $7,000 in taxes, you'd think I'd get more back instead of getting LESS back. How does us giving them more money mean we get less back than if i didnt pay them anything? Boooo. Oh well.

Something convenient: Sawyer will hold his bottle the whole time now.  We used to have to hand it to him just right to get him to hold it but now we can do this:

Here's more I did in PS (same pictures I had before though, new edits)


Moraima walking down the aisle.  Andy's Aunt Kelly, Cousin Derek, His dad, and step Mom in background

Sydney took this when we first started dating


Davey and Moraima's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment