Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

Cool date, eh?

Sawyer is still teething and has the raspiest voice- it is so cute but sad.  He sleeps all night though which is a relief because i was afraid he would be awake with the pain- i guess he is just tired.  He still isnt doing too well with a bottle and only takes it sometimes, but he eats baby food so hopefully he wont get sick.  I hope he doesn't get dehydrated...

It is snowing out, and we still had our indoor game.  It was so cold to run around in because the field is outdoors, just covered.  We did ok- we didnt win (i think it was 6 to 8), but it was fun because we all knew each other and can laugh at ourselves when we ALL passed the ball to the wrong team members (3 of them looked like our team colors out of the corner of your eye).  I felt like dying the first half, but felt fine the second....which is good for my second workout in a year lol.  I need to get some footwork going though, it is hard to play against the guys that obviously have played for awhile and don't give the new girls a break at all.

We went to applebee's afterwards for half price apps. I just love those BBQ wings :)

Here is our team photo i took off of Jill's blog.
Nate, Jill, Denise, Tyler, Andy, Me, Tyrell, Jake

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried giving sawyer a sippi cup with a little water in it? When my girls started getting frustrated with their bottles I would do that so I knew they were getting a little extra fluid, and they liked chewing on the harder spouts a little more. I hope he feels better, and that soccer games looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I'm kind-of glad to hear about Sawyer and his bottle situation. About a month ago Everett started refusing to take a bottle... some day he would only drink a total of 10 oz. A few days later he was back to normal. Then he just did it again 4 days ago and would only have 1 bottle a day. It was SUPER frustrating but now he's back to "normal" again. I know that all babies are different, but now that Sawyer is doing it, it must be normal!

    ReplyDelete