Saturday, January 29, 2011

A few new things

Sawyer started a few new things today...


Yes, that is a complete push-up position hahaha his knees aren't even on the ground, those are just the dents in his pajamas that are close


He has started doing this face- spitting out all that drool I guess.  This picture cracks me up.


We got our tax return today so we got him this ball tonight.  It rolls around on its own and lights up when you push the buttons and stuff.  It is pretty cool.

Here are a couple more pictures I just took of his cute little smile and new teeth :)



Oh, and here is his army crawl in picture form.  He is getting pretty quick and efficient with his legs:


Good night! Well i guess it is morning by now.  Busy day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. He is growing up so fast! What a little cutie :) And I LOVE that drool face, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Push-ups at 7 months... he could teach baby boot camp! And I love the spitty drool face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! He has to be one of the happiest babies ever and I think his push ups are him training for his first soccer game in a few years!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is the most fun I have every day to catch up on the pictures and posts of my kids! Thanks for the fun! xo

    ReplyDelete