Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I think it is a good week

I think this has been a good week.  I may be speaking too soon.  I hope not.  I feel like not much has been going on, but some good things happen/ed this week:

-I made dump cake and though i think i screwed it up a little (andy usually makes it), it tasted good.  Not as good as a dutch oven makes them, but good nonetheless

-Venom won their soccer game on Tuesday.  Plus we had no subs so we all got an extra workout

-I feel pretty prepared for the audit at work.  We normally get it around april, but 3 of the stores in the area had theirs this week.  We were certain we'd have it tomorrow because the other puyallup store had theirs, but we didnt get the call.  They call between 4-4:30 the day before so me and my mgr were staring at her phone nervously today haha.  They usually dont do them Fridays, so we should be good for the rest of the week.

-We made reservations at the ocean for July 4th (so far with the Webbs and Jensens) YAY

-Sawyer's leg warmers came today and i ordered them mid day Monday.  That was QUICK (especially for free shipping)!  He got dino babylegs, chocolate and blue striped hugalugs, and just plain black babylegs.  here are the first 2:

- Andy has been a good cook this week with different chicken recipes

-My lens is scheduled to arrive tomorrow

-Our favorite shows tomorrow (aka The Office, Parks and Rec, and Community)

-Friday we plan to see Sydney and Gabe at Trackside which we haven't seen forever (weird since she used to live with us)

-Saturday= HARRY POTTER EXHIBIT at the Pacific Science Center (they have all the movie props there) with my parents and Five Guys before

-Sunday= Red Robin with Jenna for lunch with her giftcard (we love free)

-Sawyer continues to crack me up with his abilities to find things I have lost and eat them.  He has ruined like 6 coupons though, but he found my lost headband under the blanket box

1 comment:

  1. oooh i want to go to harry potter exhibit a lot

    how much does it cost lol

    ReplyDelete