Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Over this bug

I don't know what has happened this summer, but some nasty bugs have been going around.

A girl at my work was out for a week. with some stomach bug.  I have had this cough/stuffy nose for a week now.  It is awful because I can't sleep at all :(  If it isn't because I can't breathe through my nose, it is a coughing fit.  Sawyer has the cough still too but I think his nose is fine.  I haven't heard him up all night so that is good at least.

Luckily today (a short day) Sawyer fell right asleep in my bed with me after he woke up in his crib.  Unfortunately the poor guy fell off the bed!  It was so sad.  He wouldn't sleep again after that but I was so tired.  Luckily he turned the tv on in our room and managed to stay in there for a few hours without wandering or getting into trouble because I kept waking up to new shows.  

Later in the day we managed to get ourselves dressed to do pictures for an old friend from junior high. They turned out really cute- I'm excited to edit them, but first I have to do the lizard pictures lol.

Here's one, though.


Andy had to work late so Sawyer had to come, which is really frustrating trying to work in a place that is hard to get around in the tall grass so he can't run off.  I was always having to move him around...here is an example of a funny picture I got
Peek-a-boo

No comments:

Post a Comment